Baby Back Ribs
- 1 T paprika
- 1 1/2 t dark brown sugar
- 1 orange
- 1 1/2 t finely grated orange zest
- 1 1/4 t salt
- 3/4 t ground cumin
- 1/2 t ground black pepper
- 1/4 t cayenne pepper, to taste
- 4 pounds baby back ribs, cut into 2-rib portions
- In a small bowl, stir together all ingredients except the ribs.
- Squeeze juice of orange over ribs.
- Rub spice mixture all over the ribs. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate ribs for at least 2 hours or up to 12 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.