St. Patrick's Day Breakfast Burrito
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup spinach, torn into small pieces
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 link chorizo sausage, casings removed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 large spinach/herb wraps (tortillas)
- Shredded cheese, if desired
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, add spinach pieces and stir to combine.
- On medium heat, sauté the bell pepper in a skillet until bright green but still crispy.
- Add chorizo sausage, breaking it up with a spatula while it browns.
- Add the egg mixture and increase the heat for just a moment to maintain skillet temperature. Continue stirring with a spatula until eggs are almost set, turn off the heat.
- Add salt and pepper at this point if you wish.
- Spoon mixture into warmed tortillas, top with cheese (Monterey Jack or mild Cheddar)
- Fold in sides of burrito and roll closed.