Mom's Homemade Egg Noodles
Mom use to make these whenever she made Pepperpot soup. If you've never made homemade pasta before, trust me, you can really tell the difference.
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- In a mixing bowl combine egg, milk, and salt.
- Stir in enough flour to make a stiff dough.
- Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- On a floured surface, roll out dough lightly into a rectangle. Let stand for 20 minutes.
- Cut dough into desired lengths.
- Spread out and let dry on a rack for 2 hours.
- Drop noodles into a large amount of boiling salted water.
- Cook uncovered 10-12 minutes or until done.