Submitted by Kirby S., Lake Forest, CA
Engineer Kirby's Cole Slaw
- 1 head green cabbage, julienne half and chop half
- 1 head red cabbage, julienne half and chop half
- 4 carrots, shredded
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 tbs. horseradish
- 2 cups sugar
- ½ cup vinegar
- 16 oz. crushed pineapple
- ½ cup golden raisins
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mix together cabbage and carrots.
- In a separate bowl, mix together mayonnaise, horseradish, sugar, vinegar, salt, pepper and crushed pineapple.
- Pour over cabbage and carrot mixture.
- Add raisins and mix together well. Serve cold.