Chinese Coleslaw with Chicken
- 1 head green cabbage sliced
- 4 green onions sliced
- 2½ oz. sliced almonds
- 3 T sesame seeds
- 1 pkg. Top Ramen w/ chicken seasoning
- 1 cup oil
- 6 T cider vinegar
- 1 chicken breast, grilled & diced
- 2 t salt
- 1 t pepper
- 4 T sugar
- In 2 separate pans, toast almonds and sesame seeds over low heat. Set aside.
- In a bowl mix oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, sugar, and chicken seasoning.
- In a large bowl, combine the green cabbage and green onions.
- Right before serving, mix in the dressing mixture along with the sesame seeds and sliced almonds, and diced chicken breast.
- Lastly, break up Top Ramen (best done by putting it in a bag and beating it with a rolling pin). Add to salad.
- Mix together well.