Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Pork Chops
- 3/4 cup frozen spinach, chopped
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 milk
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup flour
- Panko crumbs
- 4 pork chops
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Squeeze water out of spinach and place in a large bowl.
- Add cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, salt & pepper. Mix well.
- Butterfly pork chops to form a pocket.
- Place approximately 2 ounces of stuffing in each pork chop.
- Mix eggs and milk in shallow pan. Place flour in one pan and Panko crumbs in another.
- Dip pork chop in flour, then egg mixture and then in Panko crumbs.
- Dip back in egg mixture and then in Panko crumbs once more.
- Place pork chops in lightly oiled fry pan and cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Remove from pan and place in lightly oiled baking dish.
- Cook approximately 30 minutes.