Frosted Flake Chicken
- 2 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 box Kellogg's Frosted Flakes
- 8-10 pieces chicken
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Remove the Frosted Flakes from the box and with a rolling pin, begin to crush up the cereal (this works best if you do it while it is still in the bag or you can transfer it to another type of bag...Plastic grocery bags work great!!).
- Beat your egg and milk together in a shallow pie dish to make an "egg wash".
- Pour the flour into another plastic grocery bag.
- After your chicken has been rinsed off and patted dry, begin the breading process.*
- Put a few pieces of chicken in the bag of flour and toss gently.
- Remove from the bag and dip them in the egg wash, making sure to cover the entire piece of chicken.
- Remove from the egg wash and place chicken pieces in the Frosted Flake bag.
- Shake around until entire piece is coated.
- Put chicken pieces in a greased glass baking dish and bake for approx. 1 ¼ hours.