- 9-inch Baked Pie Shell
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 cup Swiss cheese grated
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1/2 cup broccoli
- 1/2 cup imitation crabmeat
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups half and half
- 3/4 t salt
- 1/4 t pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°
- If using frozen pie crust, thaw, place in glass pie dish according to instructions.
- Cook bacon until crisp. Chop and place in pie shell.
- Add both cheeses, broccoli, and crabmeat to pie shell.
- Beat eggs slightly; beat in remaining ingredients. Pour egg mixture into pie dish.
- Cook uncovered in 425° oven for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 300°. Cook uncovered until knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean, about 30 minutes longer. (if top starts getting too dark, cover with aluminum foil)
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.