- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 package Peeps (5-pack)
- 1/3 c. white chocolate chips
- 1 package microwave popcorn
- 1/4 medium-sized bag Peanut M&Ms, crushed
- In a large saucepan over medium-low heat, melt butter. Once melted, add in Peeps, stirring to slowly break them down and mix into butter. When the Peeps have fully melted, stir in chocolate chips, forming a sauce.
- Prepare popcorn according to package instructions. Pour popcorn into a large mixing bowl, being careful to remove any kernels, then pour sauce on top and stir to combine. Spread the mixture onto a parchment-lined baking sheet in an even layer. (It will be sticky!)
- Top the popcorn with M&Ms, sprinkles and any other candies of your choosing. Chill in the fridge for at least 20 minutes, then serve.
Adapted from www.delish.com