- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 3 slices white bread
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 t pepper
- 1/2 t garlic powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup bacon grease
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, onion, eggs, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- In a separate dish, soak the 3 pieces of white bread in milk.
- Tear apart and add to the mixture in large bowl.
- With your hands, mix together well. Shape in 1-2 inch balls, then roll each one in flour.
- Heat bacon grease in fry pan to 350°.
- Place meatballs in pan and cook until golden brown on each side.