Crab Stuffed Shrimp
- 12 large shrimp (21-25 ct)
- 6 slices uncooked bacon
- 1 lb. lump crabmeat
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 T mayonaise
- 1 t Worcestershire sauce
- 1 t Old Bay seafood seasoning
- 1 T dry mustard
- 1/2 t lemon juice
- 3/4 cup crushed Ritz crackers
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 t white pepper
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients except crabmeat, breadcrumbs and bacon.
- Add crab to mixutre (be sure not to break up the lumpmeat too much).
- Gently fold in bread crumbs.
- Clean and fantail shrimp [(refer to Fantail Shrimp recipe).|http://riehlfood.com/?p=670]
- Put approx. 1 T of crab mixture on top of fantailed shrimp. Then put another shrimp on top of crab mixture (like a sandwich)
- Cut each slice of bacon in half lengthwise. Wrap 1 piece around each shrimp "sandwich".
- Place in glass baking dish, drizzle with butter and cook in 375° oven for 20 minutes.