Baked Baby Asparagus with Balsamic Butter Sauce
- 1 bunch fresh baby asparagus, trimmed
- Cooking spray
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 T parmesan cheese
- 2 T butter
- 1 T soy sauce
- 1 t balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Arrange the asparagus on a baking sheet. Coat with cooking spray, and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake asparagus 12 minutes in the preheated oven, or until tender.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat, and stir in soy sauce and balsamic vinegar.
- Pour over the baked asparagus or use as dipping sauce.